Standard dispatch for most orders is 5-7 working days, however at peak times and for larger quantities it may be the dispatch time can be longer. We will advise you at the time of order. If you need your order by a specific date we will try and work towards this for you, but we can only guarantee a dispatch date if you select and pay for our express dispatch service.
You are welcome to collect your order from our Town Centre Office. We'll email or call you when your order is ready for collection.
Standard dispatch for all orders is 7 working days, however at peak times the dispatch time can be longer. If you need your order by a specific date we will try and work towards this for you, but we can only guarantee a dispatch date if you select and pay for our express dispatch service. An estimated delivery date will be given once your job has been proofed.
We can deliver customised printed clothing fast with our express 24/48 hour despatch on many items. Please enquire.
- Express orders placed before 11:00am will be dispatched the next working day.
- After despatch, your items will be sent by next working day courier service (UK mainland only, remote areas and deliveries outside the UK will take longer).
- There is an additional express despatch charge is £5 per clothing item and from £25 for stationery printed items.
- 24/48 hour despatch is only available to standard UK mainland locations.
- 24/48 hour express despatch is available on orders subject to acceptance by us.
- If for any reason we are not able to dispatch your express order on time, we will refund your express charge.
Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm. There are no deliveries at weekends or on public holidays. We are not able to deliver to PO BOX addresses. Saturday deliveries can be arranged at an extra charge. We will notify you by e-mail when your order is dispatched. UK orders are dispatched by Interlink Express; They will notify you directly of a 1 hour window when your order will be delivered. Please note if you are not in when the order is being delivered it will be left with a neighbour unless instructed otherwise.
What happens if I am not in to receive the order?
If the driver does not find you in to receive the goods, he will try again the next day. Normally two attempts will be made to deliver the goods. The driver will leave a message quoting a telephone number. Please ring this number to arrange a new delivery date. If they are unable to contact you at all, the entire delivery will be returned to our shop. In this case you will need to pay for the goods to be redelivered again.
Cost of Delivery
Delivery charges will vary depending size and weight of the order, but as a guide :
Orders up to £40 (ex. VAT) - £3.95
Orders £40 - £100 (ex. VAT) - £8.50
Orders over £100 (ex. VAT) and - £12.50
Delivery to non-mainland and remote UK locations (including Northern Ireland) there will be an additional delivery charge.